“Leaders of Change: Disrupting disparity with education” is an upcoming social initiative in collaboration with JAG Educate. This programme aims to provide foundation training and guidance, to intermediate students (11th and 12th). JAG Educate, the highest student rated test prep for MBA, MS and other programmes, will finance and provide free coaching/training to the selected students.
How it works?
The shortlisted students will be taught Basic aptitude, Reasoning and English- highly essential for competitive exams such as CLAT, TISS, IPM etc. by the volunteers of JAG Educate. The classes will be held at JAG’s Patia Centre.it works
How will it benefit the student?
- The student will be enrolled in a course, prepared and monitored by the best trainers in the state.
- He/She will get the chance to interact with some of the top minds in the world, including alumni of schools such as IIM-A/B/C, ISB Hyderabad and many more.
How can the students enroll for this programme?
This number of seats are limited and the students will be selected on the basis of screening test, followed by a brief interview. Students can register, and we will keep you informed about the rest.
P.S- Students from economically underprivileged background will be given preference after they clear the screening test.
Which students are fit for this programme?
We are looking for students who:-
- Are currently in class 11th or 12th
- Are highly motivated and self-driven
- Take a keen interest in learning and strive to improve themselves